Honda Civic Hatchback Rear Bumper Protector 2022 - 2023 / RBP-003
Protect your 2022 - 2023 Honda Civic Hatchback with the addition of a high quality Dawn Enterprises Rear Bumper Protector
Add protection to the bumper of your Honda Civic from scuffs, nicks, scratches, and other damaging marks with the simple installation of a Rear Bumper Protector. Installing a Rear Bumper Protector to your Honda Civic is a quick and easy process, requiring no drilling with the assistance of 3M Tape. Rear Bumper Protectors give your Honda Civic a distinct new look, as well as add functionality. These Rear Bumper Protectors are made using only the finest of materials, guaranteeing a long lasting, high quality product for your Honda Civic. Rear Bumper Protectors cover up and restore existing damage to your bumper and prevent new scratches and scuffs from happening. This Rear Bumper Protector has been factory tested to properly fit the bumper of your Honda Civic perfectly. The textured surface on Rear Bumper Protectors allow for better grip as well as add a distinct, custom look to your Honda Civic. If you're looking for a way to protect and preserve the bumper of your Honda Civic from scratches, scruffs, and nicks, or cover up existing damage, look no further than a stylish, functional Rear Bumper Protector. Order a Rear Bumper Protector for your Honda Civic today!
- This Rear Bumper Protector comes complete with everything necessary for installation, as well as a set of easy-to-follow installation instructions
- Added protection against scuffs, nicks, scratches, and other damaging marks
- Textured surface provides slip resistance
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your Honda Civic
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
- Resistant to UV rays
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO
• Will the sun and/or water damage the part over time?
No, our Rear Bumper Protectors are water, UV, and fade-resistant, and will stand the test of time!
• The Bumper Protector I ordered is not long enough and leaves room on both sides.
Our Rear Bumper Protectors have been tested to cover the most probable area that will receive damage. Some applications may not extend the full length of the bumper. Please view our images and make sure you are satisfied with the fitment, it should look exactly like how it does in the pictures. While some Rear Bumper Protectors may not extend the whole length of the bumper, it will still provide much protection against luggage, pets, groceries, etc. because it covers most of the bumper. Each Rear Bumper Protector is engineered with specific angles in mind, which is why we selected the specific RBP for any specific application. Even though another RBP may be longer/shorter, it will most likely not fit due to the difference in angles and curves of each vehicle's bumper.
• What are your Rear Bumper Protectors made of?
Our Rear Bumper Protectors are made of polyurethane composite materials.
• The Bumper Protector I ordered does not curve to my bumper.
In some cases, you may have to bend the flexible Rear Bumper Protector during installation to match the curve of your bumper. Please see the installation instructions included or watch an installation video on our YouTube page for further detail.
• The Bumper Protector that I want to purchase says "Not compatible with Power Liftgate", why not?
On some vehicles that offer Power Lift-Gate options, the sensor located in the tailgate will sense that there is an obstruction (the installed Rear Bumper Protector), and the tailgate will return to the open position. For this reason, our Rear Bumper Protector will not work for your vehicle in that year. Please check to see if there is a note about the Power Lift Gate within the product description to see if this applies to the product you are interested in.
• I need to replace some of the tape on my Rear Bumper Protector. Which size tape should I use?
If you need to replace the tape on your Rear Bumper Protector, we recommend any 3M Automotive Grade Double-Sided Adhesive Tape that is at least 1/2" thick. You can find these types of tapes at most hardware stores or automotive stores!
• I just had my vehicle waxed, will this affect the installation process?
Yes, in the area where you are applying the product, we advise that you remove the wax with alcohol wipes. The wax will interfere with the adhesion of your product, so this is important to make sure your product will stay on for years to come!
• Do I have to worry about Car-Washes damaging my product or interfering with the adhesion?
Just to be safe, we recommend avoiding a car wash for 24 hours after you install your product(s). Afterwards, you can have as many car-washes as you'd like! It will not damage or interfere with your product's adhesion.
• Will my Ceramic Coating interfere with the installation of your products?
YES. The product(s) will bond to the Ceramic Coating, and not to your vehicle, so once the Coating wears away after a few years, the bond will weaken and your products may come off. We advise not to install products onto a Ceramic-Coated Vehicle, but if you do, please frequently check to make sure that the bond is strong. Please keep in mind that installing our products onto a Ceramic Coating WILL void your warranty!
• Can I wax my Painted Product, and if so, how long must I wait after installing the Product?
You can wax any Painted Product as you would wax your vehicle, but we recommend waiting at least 24 hours after installing your Painted Product to wax your vehicle.