Avoid dings, dents, and scratches by installing a set of Dawn Enterprises High Painted Body Side Moldings to your 2014 - 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
High Painted Body Side Molding gives the body of your Jeep Grand Cherokee an enhanced sense of depth. High Painted Body Side Moldings are thicker than normal body side molding. Not only does this increase the amount of scratch protection, but it also gives your Jeep Grand Cherokee a 3D look you're sure not to see anywhere else on the road! It's an inexpensive way to give your Jeep Grand Cherokee a unique and classy upgrade. The installation process couldn't be easier; included instructions thoroughly detail the process and spell everything out clearly and concisely. Non-destructive 3M Tape is used to affix the High Painted Body Side Molding to the side of your Jeep Grand Cherokee, so no drilling is necessary during application. Simply peel and stick the High Painted Body Side Molding to the door of your Jeep Grand Cherokee, it's that simple. Preserve your investment and look great while doing so with a brand new set of High Painted Body Side Molding. Order your High Painted Body Side Molding today!
- These High Painted Body Side Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- 100% paint match guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Added protection against shopping carts, door dings, scratches, chipping, and other road hazards
- High quality PVC material
- OEM quality
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
PLEASE NOTE : Do NOT guess your paint color! The only accurate way to obtain the correct color is to get your paint code from your vehicle. Some paint codes have multiple names, but the code is always the same. CLICK HERE to find your vehicle's paint code. Unsure of your paint code? Call the parts department at any dealership relating to your vehicle (If you have a Ford, call a Ford dealership) and give them your VIN#. They will be able to tell you the correct color code once they look up your VIN#.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS